backyard swimming

My parents bought a little kiddie pool for Sam to play with while we were staying with them, which was a lot of fun for him. The two times we went to a city pool, we had to drag him away when we were ready to go, he loved it so much. This afternoon they pulled out all the stops: warm kitchen water in the pool and perfect placement in the shade. And a doting aunt to play with Sam until he was done. My dad took some great pictures of them playing.
Meanwhile, I was doing this:

And then I did a little of this:
Perfect!


5 comments:

K Puls said...

These are all such great photos! Holy cow, Aimee's baby is adorable. And I love Sam's mohawk.

kylie said...

these pics are so summery! pool parties are fun!

Kristen said...

What sweet pictures. Looks like a perfect afternoon.

Bruce said...

That last picture is quite cute

Emily said...

you're on fire! i'm loving these posts, especially since i'm so behind in blogging myself. sam is getting cuter and cuter and reminds me so much of henry, i love it.