november, your bangs are cute

This week was staying inside most of the time because it was below 30 half the week, first snow (???) of the year, getting over runny noses and coughs, playdates with friends, quesadillas all day erry day, taylor swift music videos, video chats and new deodorant that smells like a lime otterpop. So all in all, not too shabby.

Sam continues to surprise me with the things he remembers. We sang "the wheels on the bus" the other day, and he could do the hand motions for 5 verses...and we haven't done that for at least a week. He points by touching the top of his middle finger to the top of his pointer, making an oval with his fingers, and it's so adorable. He recognizes us in pictures, but mostly daddy, which he says in the sweetest sing-songy voice. But when he wakes up in the morning and Dave gets him, I can hear him say "mommy" in that same voice and I die. He calls his friend macie beecie, which is so cute. He says it a lot and points to the door, waiting for her to come over.

I read today about bullet journaling, and I am so sold. I'm buying a new notebook today and starting. I just finished up a journal and I've been on the hunt for one for a week or two. I love this idea of combining lists and journal entries. My lists are all over the place, and I'm excited to try this.

aaaand...I wish had something else to say, but alas, I must move onto other things. Apparently my computer is going to restart in 4 minutes and there is nothing I can do to stop so I must go and save all the things.





november song. I heart parks and rec. It may be hard to believe if you know us, but I think we preferthatottheofficedonthateme.

2 comments:

kyliebrooke|s said...

Bullet journaling looks really intense to me for some reason but I love lists...let me know how it goes for you!!

K Puls said...

I'm intrigued by bullet journaling! You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes. Your new deodorant sounds fantastic, haha.